Subject: Invitation to the EuroDIG conference in Vilnius
From: "amb.ee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 19:25:38 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To Whom It May Concern

Please find attached an invitation to the European Dialogue on Internet 
Governance (EuroDIG) event that will take place in Vilnius on 17‒19 June, 
2024.

Best regards,

Valdas STEPONAVIČIUS

Counsellor

 <https://ee.mfa.lt/> EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA

 <https://ee.mfa.lt/> TO THE REPUBLIC OF ESTONIA

Uus 15, Tallinn

10111 Estonia

+372 6164991

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/LTEmbassyTallinn>

*** ATTENTION! *** The contents of this email is confidential and intended 
for the recipient specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to 
copy or share any part of this message with any third party. If you received 
this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its 
deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.